FORMFLEX ECO SYNTHETIC
MARKET-LEADING ORTHOPAEDIC UNDERCAST PADDING.
The Formflex Eco Synthetic is the latest addition to our range of undercast padding. This padding bandage incorporates the latest fibres and production methods to deliver premium comfort and protection.
WHY CHOOSE FORMFLEX ECO-SYNTHETIC?
- Highly conformable around body contours: it is easy to apply and will adapt to difficult body parts such as articulated areas (e.g. hands).
- Evenness of texture: the bandage’s uniformity means pressure from the rigid cast material will be equally distributed, thus reducing localised pressure points and offering improved protection and cushioning of bony prominences.
- Evenness of strength: this minimises weaknesses in the bandage that could lead to localized failure or involuntary tearing.
- Cohesiveness: the padding naturally clings to each successive layer thus facilitating the work of practitioners and reducing discomfort to the patient during application.
- Easy to tear: the Formflex Eco Synthetic feathers-in smoothly leading to overall easier application. The fibre is specially designed to allow for easy penetration during application e.g. for passing over the thumb.
- Soft and gentle against the skin and comfortable to patients.
- Note: the Formflex Eco Synthetic is not suitable for sterilisation in an autoclave. If you require sterile bandages we recommend that you consider either Formflex Synthetic or Formflex Natural.