Quite simply, at Lantor we care about our customers and the reliability, effectiveness, consistency and
safety of the products we design, develop and manufacture.
We aim to provide a professional and ethical service to our customers. In order to demonstrate our intentions, we have defined our Quality Policy and supporting Quality Objectives.
- Lantor is dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of products that meet or exceed our customers' requirements.
- Lantor is committed to the continual improvement of our Quality Management System through:
- Understanding customer needs and expectations
- Complying with all applicable regulatory requirements
- Involving employees
- Engaging with our suppliers and customers
- Work with customers to develop and deliver products to specification
- Recruit, train and develop talented people
- Run our business efficiently in order to fuel ongoing development and growth
- Should we Identify quality issues, we will learn lessons and react effectively
- The Management Team will analyse customer feedback, business and financial performance data to ensure that our quality objectives are being met
- Work closely with our suppliers to understand and manage supply chain risk
- Comply with all applicable regulatory requirements
Approvals & Accreditations:
Our manufacturing facility in Bolton, UK is FDA registered and we hold all the external approvals and accreditations you’d expect for a company operating in the medical industry. We also have the authority to CE mark our products where necessary. You can find the relevant certification listed below.
|MD 75544||ISO 13485 Certificate||Download PDF|
|Q 06383||ISO 9001 Certificate||Download PDF|
|CE 72717||Production Quality Assurance||Download PDF|
|FDA registered site: 8021899|
We also care about Health, Safety and the Environment and have published policies about our commitment:
|Health and Safety||Download PDF|