TRADITIONAL WOUND CARE
Lantor are a leading supplier of medical materials for traditional wound care. Properties include:
- Fluid management and absorption
- Protection of the wound bed
- Infection management
We have the capacity to create materials that will meet our clients’ exact requirements in terms of absorption, retention, strength, weight and size. This makes Lantor the ideal partner when designing traditional wound care products.
Our broad range of manufacturing capabilities enable us to do everything from carding staple fibres (to make nonwovens) to producing finished, packed sterile dressings. We can also provide a wide variety of raw material components and services.
- Lamination: we can bond wound contact layer, absorbent or backing layers into our materials.
- Coating: we can add a wider variety of powder additives into our nonwovens;
- Impregnation: we can impregnate materials with liquid additives such as silver solutions or other antimicrobials.
- Precision slitting: our materials are available either in wide rolls or slit to your requirements.
- Dressing conversion
- Clean rooms
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information.